Thursday 8 April 2010

SOMETHING NEW!!!

Over the course of the coming months I am aiming to upload “Tutorials” for you. You’ve probably seen similar things either on the t.v., other websites or blogs or in magazines – and so have I – but i’m hoping it’s something you can refer to for inspiration, for something different, a new technique you haven’t tried before or simply something you can’t quite get your head around and need a “step by step guide” – the hope is that they will be helpful and you will gain some form of knowledge from them. I don’t profess to know everything and there may be other ways of doing these things but this is how I do them so I’m passing on what i’ve learnt to you. Hope you enjoy them!! :) XX

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea Lynne,we always need inspiration!
    and a visual step by step. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it