Thursday 1 April 2010

KEEPING YOU UP TO DATE

Hi everyone, firstly I must apologise - you will all think I'm a complete idiot but after posting the blog candy I was worried that I was getting new followers and yet nobody was commenting - but after reviewing my settings today I realised that I needed to change the post settings so that they were visible - what a dimwit I am!!! Now thats all done I've got lots of comments thank you all so much and sorry they haven't been visible until today :)

Also just to let you all know that we will be open over the Easter weekend:
Good Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Easter Saturday - normal working day 9:30am - 5.15pm
Easter Sunday - Closed
Easter Monday - 10:00am - 4:00pm

Now I'm giving you a real treat - one of the lovely ladies who does lots of classes with us, Lorraine, was telling us all on Tuesday about a card she had done and it had taken her a whole day to do it but she was really pleased with it.  - We all wanted to see it so I told her to email me a picture so I could publish it and show you all and goodness me what a beautiful card it is - so Lorraine you should be extremely pleased with yourself and hopefully the recipient will love it too :)
Designed by Lorraine Bradley

1 comment:

  1. WOW, a beautiful card Lorraine I love it!!
    I see you have been busy making the roses form punches! well done. Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it